Bulldog Music Gear - Warranty
Bulldog Music Gear warrants this Bulldog brand instrument stand to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser. These defects are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument stand is purchased from an Authorized Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Bulldog Music Gear has established a network of independent Authorized Dealers for warranty issues. The Bulldog Music Gear Dealer from whom you purchased your instrument stand should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your instrument stand. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument stand to an Authorized Bulldog Music Gear Dealer, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Bulldog Music Gear’s discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Bulldog Music Gear instrument stand require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Bulldog Music Gear from an Authorized Dealer for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Bulldog Music Gear instrument stands are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications.
Limitations and exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
1. Normal wear
2. Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and wear of lacquer finishes.
3. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
4. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, any other chemicals or non-wood-approved polishes.
5. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
6. Any damage to an instrument stand resulting from customization or modification.
7. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument stand.
8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse or misuse, or Acts of Nature.
9. Any instrument stand that has been altered or tampered with in any fashion.
10. Any instrument stand purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Dealer.
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY BULLDOG MUSIC GEAR WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
BULLDOG MUSIC GEAR ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
This warranty applies only to Bulldog Music Gear instrument stands manufactured after April 1st 2015.
Bulldog Music Gear
Bulldog Music Gear, the ‘Bulldog’ logo and the distinctive Bulldog ‘head’ designs, commonly found on these products are registered trademarks of BMG Consulting BVBA. All rights reserved.